Rainbow Quartz pool plaster, applied by our expert team –
- is a good value for money solution
- is robust and hardwearing
- will have an outstanding lifespan
- looks beautiful and feels nice to touch
- is easy to maintain and
- comes in a fantastic array of colours
Concrete pool resurfacing process using Colour Quartz:
- Drain the swimming pool.
- Mechanically remove all old plaster.
- High pressure clean the interior surface.
- Chemical etch interior surface.
- Apply new rainbow quartz plaster in colour of choice.
- Fill swimming pool.
Dive in and enjoy!
You have the option of only Re-Plastering or having a complete make-over of your pool and entertaining area.
The wonderful thing about concrete pools is that the structure and shape of the pool can be changed to transform your whole backyard. We often create stunning entertainment areas that include adding a hot spa to the existing concrete pool. What a bonus! concrete pool resurfacing is so much more than just replastering, you can change the tiles, add a water feature, change the surround. The options are endless.
If you are happy with the existing tiles, paving and features of your pool it is usually a simple matter for us to prepare the pool interior before applying a new coating of Rainbow Quartz pool plaster (pool render). All you have to do is choose your favorite colour.
But if you want to update, modernise and express your style – the sky is the limit. You can choose new tiles, a water feature or two, or even change the shape or size of your existing concrete pool. We can even add a spa to your pool.
See our pool projects for some stunning before and after photos of Colour Quartz Plaster concrete pool resurfacing and renovations.